Sunday, June 24, 2012

map my run


ಠ_ృ

lmao, watching the 3D flyover of today's run on Map My Run makes me think I was wasted. Apparently I was running zig-zags through the streets, running through people's lawns, a couple living rooms, hopped over a few cars, and ran right through a bunch of trees.

What would we do without GPS technology?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Just discovered my 3 mile run was actually a 3.3 mile run - yipeee better time than I thought then (thank you Map My Run) !!! First run for ages and a little soggy afterwards. However, running in the rain is more fun than I thought it would be - One happy bunny looking forward to her curry tonight! :-)


Ӭ ✿

Thank you Jeff McCabe for this morning's intro to the Iphone Map My Run. I don't care what your wife, MaryBeth Shaheen McCabe says about you, you are a rockstar in my book! Just kidding:)


(✿ ♥◡♥

About to check my new android app--Map my run. I use mapmyrun online but I have to enter everything manually. Using the gps system on my phone, mapmyrun should be able to track everything automatically.

Should be interesting...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

just ran 4 miles dont kno why i thought that wasnt going to be that hard hah! by the way Map My Run App is totally sweet check it out if you like to go running!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Put pandora and map my run into some good use;) feeling goooood; love how a good run fixes everything in the head lol


ಠﭛಠ

Ok... Totally kicked my ass in a two hour stint at the gym... Now... Time for a Map my run conquest! Yep, i am crazy!


(✿ σ_σ)

Darn8t! Forgot to turn the 'map my run' app on before I went for my walk :( I do know that I walked @ least 2 1/2 miles!!


Does anyone know a good app for trail running? Ive tried run keeper and map my run and both don't measure the distance correctly.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Map my run not wanting to post for some reason! 5.4 miles walked...not the ten I wanted but I will take it!!! :)


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Just saw this video rendering of today's run on map my run, kind of cool but it looks like I was running into buildings


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...