(✿ ☉‿⊙
Well been to see Mr Bailey my oncologist and have had the all clear don't have to go back for 3 months, feeling the best Ive felt for a couple of years full of life and ready to resume my life, going back to Hayle Runners tomorrow night will be good to see all my mates. Thanks to all who have sent wishes and love its helped get me through it. And thanks to all my close friends who have been there for me you know who you are and I thank you all, and special thanks to my ever loving husband who has been my rock and with whom I would not have been able to get through it I Love you so much xxxxxxx
(✿ ´▽`)☞
This message is not for anyone special. Just my way of expressing my feelings.
When you look at me you see chaos, drama & burdens. But there is so much more to me. I am woman who loves deeply, loyal until the end & always seeking a better way of doing things. I may fall or fail in the task I'm achieving but I have the strenght to get back up & make that goal happen. I am much more than what is on the outside & if you would take a deeper look & have the patience to explore more then you would see the true me. I'm just expressing me from the heart & soul. Take the time & see me for what it could be...
No comments:
Post a Comment