⊙▂⊙
is more excited of the game 7 miami-celtics clash than the pacquiao-bradley fight........Go go heat!!!!!!!
(✿ أ‿أ
Watching the Miami Heat / Celtics Game 7 from last night on the NBA TV Channel with my son Marcus.. Cuz that's just how we roll.
(´▽`)
The pressue is building in Miami. Celtics or Heat? I can't even pick a winner at this point. Should be interesting.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Enjoying the Miami/Celtics games, pretty physical at times. Go Heat!!
❇
this whats finna happen TONIGHT , in miami !
C E L T I C S (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cnOX4q1WA&feature=share
☹
Hope I don't offend anyone but.... Fu@$ the Miami Heat. Celtics will still takes this game.
ಠ_ಠ
Go Miami heat!!! Celtics who that's what I thought u don't have shit on my team!!!!
❤
Let's go Miami! Celtics can't stand the HEAT. LOL!
(✿ σ_σ)
After the Heat beat the Celtics the other day i could careless for them "I HATE MIAMI"...Celtics fan win or lose...sorry babe but it is what it is...#Team Celtics all day....
No comments:
Post a Comment