Saturday, June 23, 2012

miami oklahoma


I have been to Miami OKLAHOMA but where the hell is miami and what the hell is a florida ?? Is that like a drink from an alley gateor bathroom ??
http://okne.ws/NltEdo


Hungry on Historic Route 66 near Miami, Oklahoma. Doesn't exactly flow off the tongue like Sleepless in Seattle... Does it!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Come into Deezer tonight for the Miami Oklahoma game! It will be an exciting night :) We hope to see you there!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Go miami!!! Oklahoma hasnt been ponded this hard since Timothy McVeigh lol


(✿ σ_σ)

HEAT NATION LETS LIGHT THIS BITCH UP WHO RUN DIS*****MIAMI/OKLAHOMA!!!!!


Ӭ ✿

I'm so tired of going back and forth between Kansas and Arkansas. I just want to go home, to MIAMI, OKLAHOMA :|


Ӭ

Watching Miami&Oklahoma for the second time, still can't believe it


Thunder is in Miami,Oklahoma


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...