⍣
Microsoft released the first tablet PC at 2001 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Tablet_PC
Apple released the first iPad at 2010 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad
Apple copied Microsoft tablet and transform into iPad.
Microsoft released the first windows phone / windows Mobile / pocket PC at 1990 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Mobile
Apple released the first iPhone at 2007 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone
Apple copied Microsoft windows phone / windows Mobile / pocket PC and transform into iPhone.
without Microsoft, there is no iPhone or iPad.
⍨
I don't care about magnesium cases or case thinness... All I care is that my tablet works when I need it. As much as I despise Apple, I have to admit my iPad has not frozen or failed *once* since I bought it... My Android tablet did well too. Micro$oft's tablet, OTOH blue-screened on its presentation day... http://www.bgr.com/2012/06/20/microsoft-surface-tablet-sales-kevin-rollins-dell/
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Meanwhile, one report estimates that Microsoft's new Surface tablet will cost more than $600 for the cheaper version and $800 for the higher-end model. That could make it harder for the company to compete in the tablet market. http://read.bi/LDwQ1L
⍩
LOL how prophetic, at least they let people know they can rely on one thing from their tablet...the familiar blue-screen that no PC should be without LMAO
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4386710/New-Microsoft-tablet-freezes-at-unveiling.html
☃
HAHA, why we spend our money on apple products... (microsoft tablet crashes on stage when they're revealing it) http://youtu.be/N1zxDa3t0fg
⊙▃⊙
The tablet wars are ON! Microsoft tablet, trying to take a bite out of Apple? :O
http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/18/microsoft-tablet-announced/
。◕ ‿ ◕。
I am now in love with the Microsoft Tablet coming out this year. The Surface is all that matters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jozTK-MqEXQ&feature=g-logo-xit
☉‿⊙
Microsoft is kicking NOW harder ... The Magnificent Microsoft tablet: Surface http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpzu3HM2CIo
ּ_בּ
Check out the New Microsoft Tablet at www.Surface.com
Ӭ
We are waiting to see it for ourselves. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4386710/New-Microsoft-tablet-freezes-at-unveiling.html
◉_◉
he he ..oops http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4386710/New-Microsoft-tablet-freezes-at-unveiling.html
No comments:
Post a Comment