(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
My night is ending with Damien having a friend stay the night Mike asleep before the movie even started and Jaycie and I watching a movie Mike picked out....night all
(✿ ♥◡♥
This is the first movie..Mike is not in this one as much, but he helped design some of the sets...it is rea lcheesy....have you ever seen a werewolf running around in the woods wearing a plaid shirt???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNgzfeBpG0&feature=share
Ծ_Ծ
The Stoner Channel: Chuck Norris—The Movie, Mike Tyson's (Real Life) Punch Out, and RI Is OK with MJ [Video]
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Watching Popeye the movie..I still love this movie...Mike reminds me of Pluto.....lol
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Rock of Ages was a great movie:) Mike is the next one to see!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
"Remember the first day of school, you couldn't even sleep looking at that outfit all night, wasn't that an amazing night?,...the night before school, you lay ya pants down on top of the shirt,...with the shoes down on the floor, like..."Aww I'ma kill 'em in the morning!!!.....I'ma kill they ass in the morning,.....My summer job paid off." LMFAO!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQrlBnsM8A&feature=share
(◡‿◡ ✿)
We were watching tv tonight w the kids, a preview for magic mike came on Claudia said, "I want to see this movie. I loved footloose and I think I'll like this dancing movie!" mike. & I looked at each other and looked at her and said, not that kind of dancing movie!! Would luv to b 12 & that nieve again!
❤
I so wanna see that new movie coming out" Movie Mike " LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment