Thursday, June 21, 2012

movie


Soul Food Happy Hours :P Tnite I'm screening a movie nite - Jom put on the L plate - Lepak & Learn :)
Free admission - just potluck k - errr ... we can share calories from ice cream and chocies :P

Healthy food welcome too!

Venue: 459A Changi Road Opposite Kassim Mosque, Above Kassim restaurant - walking distance from kembangan MRT

9.30pm

We are the owl gang so sleep late - you can leave anytime you wish - else we hang out till late :)

See ya when I see ya ~ ♥

Movie: Best punyer lah ...


(✿(( ♥╭╮♥

sooooooo fuckin tired! I don't wanna be at work right now! with Justin watchin a movie till 11 and then him snoring the rest of the night I don't think I even got 1 minute of sleep.. :/ going to bed when I get home. then pickin mackayla up from Justins moms place after


Finally had the time to watch this (to the end this time around)
Nice movie, wish there was part 2. I can suply theml with the trigger scenario for it (॓_॔) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THE_hhk1Gzc&feature=share


◙‿◙

So sleepless in Seattle! Great visit. (Never seen that movie)


(╯°□°)╯

My reaction to going into work this afternoon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZazSFEHfg8&feature=share


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

THIS LOOKS HILARIOUS!!!!! Cant Wait! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzsbW-jv0bA&feature=share


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I want to watch that movie TED So bad :)


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

"what im doing always wrong" im think this word only happen in cinema n movie but now im truly know it happen in my life also.......... so pain my heart T.T


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...