(´▽`)
so ya ive been playn sd gundam online on ogplanet.com and i have been loving it its awesome and now the company/website is going to give me my favorite mobile suit instead of making me pay for it they are giving me HeavyArms KAI (EW) for free i am super excited cant beleave this game is so fun and its free to play.
just wanted to post that and encourage people to go try ogplanet.com they have some cool games there and i think they are all free and i think they are all online massively multiplayer games (mmog)
(✌゚∀゚)☞
click this link and play pool wit meeeeee
u dont need do shit it takes u to my hosted game just clickk
http://omgpop.com/#/i/pool/24q8p2_1xn0ya
⊙▃⊙
CLICK THIS LINK http://omgpop.com/chatrooms/MUZICIAL%20TRIO
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Play me in Draw My Thing: http://omgpop.com/i/drawmything/24g3k5_79px3
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Play me in Draw My Thing: http://omgpop.com/i/drawmything/24hoe9_79px3
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
Play me in Draw My Thing: http://omgpop.com/i/drawmything/24rd4d_1xzn5h
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
This isn't like the rest of the multiplayer games out there.
http://cmplx.it/MI4GjJ
✔
http://www.omgpop.com/?r=8ndid JOIN UP AND PLAY A BUNCH OF GAMES :
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Play me in Aim For The Nuts: http://omgpop.com/i/aimforthenuts/24q0zm_1lwei8
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Play me in Aim For The Nuts: http://omgpop.com/i/aimforthenuts/24t5en_1lwei8
♥◡♥
play on this website and get to level 10 please http://www.omgpop.com/?r=1rwbj0
◖|◔◡◉|◗
When I was 11 years old, I was on a public access show in San Francisco. It was called "Video Game Slams!". My character on the show was "Player 2". My emphasis was multiplayer games. Being in a studio inspired me. I knew that although I was unsure of my life's purpose, being on television gave my life meaning. Now I have decided to make music. I am going to do it all over again. Go from being another geek on the street to making it behind someone's camera. Just wait...Shut the hell up and wait. :D
❤
"you could guarantee that the next five minutes would be spent laughing, swearing and white-knuckling the controller until your mom came in to see if you were overdosing on whippits again." LOL. http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-reasons-why-best-multiplayer-games-are-all-broken_p2/#ixzz1yQlvRzyx
Ծ_Ծ
What did the skinhead say to the Jew after their team lost at NFL Blitz?
"You did your best, man; there was just too much bullshit. Rematch!" http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-reasons-why-best-multiplayer-games-are-all-broken_p2/#ixzz1yVKSPTuV
No comments:
Post a Comment