Thursday, June 21, 2012

nadal


(✌゚∀゚)☞

The scumbag Muslim Nadal Hassan, the Ft. Hood murderer, is pushing for yet another (the third) delay in his trial. Why? My guess is he's hoping O'Bumble will pardon him as he exits the White House. I'm serious about this, folks...it'd be the way that O'Bumble could give his final "middle finger salute" to America and especially the military. And as far as I know, there would be absolutely no recourse. Maybe civil suits could be brought against Hassan....I guess that could be done. Were he to be pardoned, my bet is on one of the surviving loved ones tracking him down in his wheelchair and sending him to meet Allah and the 72 virgins.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Ok fine. Just found out that Rafa (Rafael Nadal) is the Top Paid Athlete (Forbes), Floyd Mayweather being on the Top. How come? Errr...I mean am sayin nothin, jus...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...