(´▽`)
The greatest of allll time...Michael Jordan says he thinks the Miami Heat will win the 2012 nba championship!! See link: http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/06/michael-jordan-thinks-the-miami-heat-will-win-the-nba-championship/#.T99RrB0OPuw.facebook
(✌゚∀゚)☞
I just want to remind the Thunder fans that a truck will be in your neighborhood next week to pickup all the shirts and whatever else that you may have with Thunder anything on it and replace it with Miami Heat 2012 NBA Championship shirts and caps. For more info contact me at Miami Heat NBA 2012 Champion. Thank you!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Playing NBA 2012 And I chose my team and so I kicked all the white guys out and I replaced them with black people and now I dominate! ;)
ಠ¿ಠi
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2012/images/06/19/lebron-061812.jpg THIS IS IT!!!
✔
Thursday of this week..I will be celebrating the NBA 2012 Finals Champions Miami Heat on the win.
♥◡♥
Yeah Miami Heat wins Game 3 = 2-1 for the NBA 2012 finals.
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Chilling wit the bro playing NBA. 2012
۞_۟۞
So who won the NBA 2012 Finals?
No comments:
Post a Comment