Thursday, June 21, 2012

nba finals time


♥‿♥

What a wonderful day ahead... baseball starts at 1... the US open will go on at 3... and when the us open is over it'll be NBA finals time.... lock it up


(゚д゚))✿)

It's NBA Finals time & Westbrook & LeBron are disagreeing on who started the fake glasses trend! Wow...that's the NBA. http://lockersmash.com/2012/06/russell-westbrook-says-he-started-fake-glasses-trend-in-nba-lebron-disagrees/


(•̪●)

Spent the entire day shampooing carpets and cleaning house, now it's NBA Finals time.


σ_σ

NBA finals time. That means I have watched more NBA today than the rest of the season combined.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I know it's NBA finals time and my team is in it when I catch myself listening to AM radio in the morning...


Ծ_Ծ

Almost NBA Finals Time again...Let's Go Miami Heat...Win it for the Veterans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvPrUgkga20&sns=fb


أ‿أ

I cant wait for the game! NBA FINALS time!


ಠ , ಥ

NBA finals!!! time for the Heat!!!!


ಠ_ృ

The NBA Finals time. Go Miami


ಠ~ಠ

The Finals NBA TIME G'OKC !!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...