┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
IM NOT MUCH INTO SPORTS............ BUT I DO LIKE THE WORLD SERIES SUPER BOWL AND THE NBA GAMES TO BRINGS IN A CHAMPS........... MIAMI WHENT CRAZY............. AND I KNOW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WITH MIAMI WINNING IN ANY SPORT AND (DRUM ROLL PLEASE......) THAT VILE PERSON IN CUBA WOULD DIE......... F.C. MIAMI WOULD HAVE A PARTY FOR A LONG TIME......LIKE LAST NIGHT... REV EDDIE H DA DJ ............. REPENT F.C. AND FREE MY COUNTRY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
✔
OKC vs. Miami was such a great series! I hope NBA games turn out like those in the future. Miami baby my boy D-Wade is still where it's at, but kudos to the whole team especially Mike Miller. As much as I don't want him to retire, that could be his last game with all his injuries, and if so what a game to end his career on. GO HEAT!
♥◡♥
I don't watch many NBA games, but I caught several of the games during the Finals. All I have to say is that LaBron James is a more consistent traveler than any airline I've ever known! I love D-Wade, and I was intrigued to see if Oklahoma City would claim a championship before they move the team again. It was fun to watch.
❤
proud to a pinoy.... congratzzzz to erik splstra... and to the miami heat.. for winning the nba games... CONGRATZZZZZZZ MIAMI.. YEZZZZZ .. .. wooooo
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
CONGRATS to the MIAMI HEATS!!! It wasn't any THUNDERstorm just BLAZIN HEAT!!! I've enjoyed you guys during this years NBA games. NOW ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???
B™
If I was Vince McMahon, I'd sue David Stern & the NBA for taking his rigged match ideas & applying to NBA games without compensating him.
(•̪●)
Best thing about the Finals ending tonight....No more NBA games for 5 months. Thank God..Worst Pro Sports league by FAR
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I remember this game. Where Michael Jordan played with the flu and won the game. One of the greatest NBA games ever.

σ_σ
What time does the game come on tonight? O! No more NBA games. :-(
t(•_•)
thanks alot OKC...I was hoping for 2 more NBA games before hangin up the season
(/)(°,,°)(/)
Already Missing the NBA games. Can't wait for next year.
(✿ σ_σ)
Like this commercial played on the NBA games!

(´▽`)
Are the NBA games officially over? If so FUCK YES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment