Sunday, June 24, 2012

nba


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

*Baller Stat* I'm excited to share my gift with the NBA and the world. I'm not really concerned with anything but showing what GOD is all about. All the other stuff is welcomed and I thank Him for all of my blessings especially my family, friends, and fans.

Proverbs 18:16
A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.


Ӭ

@NigeriaNewsdesk: NBA has attributed the spate of killings by the Boko Haram sect to the failure of leadership in the country to guarantee adequate security.


(✿ أ‿أ

@chicagobulls: Twenty years later, @ScottiePippen looks back on the #Bulls' 2nd @NBA championship


(✿(( Ò,ó

Whats the best way to resolve the frustration of this NBA season?
Watch baseball!
Duh


Now that the NBA is over, its time to bring on the NFL... @blaqkweli, Copy?


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

yeah heats win the nba title


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

"Watching the NBA; not that easy for me," Jackson said. "There's very little passing offense that goes on in the NBA anymore. Everything is off the dribble, on a screen roll, through the screen roll, so the innovation is very limited as far as what's going on. I find myself watching hockey playoffs before watching basketball playoff games."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...