Sunday, June 24, 2012

neighborhood walmart


(〽◝ ))✿)

Need Fireworks? Buy them from the Copper Hills High School Marching Band! We will be at the TNT stand at the Neighborhood Walmart on 9800 S Bangerter Hwy. All the TNT stands have the same prices so please buy from us! Wednesday, June 27 - Wednesday, July 4 and Saturday, July 21 - Tuesday, July 24, 10 am to 10 pm. This year Utah has LEGAL Aerial fireworks!!! (Up to 150 feet in the air!) http://www.tntfireworks.com/coupons


ಠ_ಠ

.... aaaand... Need Fireworks? Buy them from the Copper Hills High School Marching Band! They will be at the TNT stand at the Neighborhood Walmart on 9800 S Bangerter Hwy. All the TNT stands have the same prices so please buy from them! Wednesday, June 27 - Wednesday, July 4 and Saturday, July 21 - Tuesday, July 24, 10 am to 10 pm. This year Utah has LEGAL Aerial fireworks!!! (Up to 150 feet in the air!)


I had a few errands to do today. Matthew held up well. He is was a little tired and coughing when we got home. I never thought I would say this, but I loved going to neighborhood walmart and the kids did too. It was nice to get out of the house even for a little bit. Matthew antibiotic ends tomorrow praying low grade fever, cough, and fatigue will end soon too. Thankful for the ordinary things. While at walmart, the kids picked up food to donate to the Hope Center. So thankful for today.


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

Well, there was a fist-fight in my walmart last night... I guess a younger lady was in line but stepped out to grab something else... so the lady behind her waited a minute or so and moved the first lady's basket over and said, I'm gonna go ahead since she left ..... about the time she did.. the first lady came back and before ya know it... they were up in eachothers' face ---- just another friendly checkout at your local neighborhood walmart.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...