(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Had a complete brain fart...thought we had hotel reservation for a nice hotel for thursday night in Niagara Falls NY side...NOPE! as I was checking addresses and reservations it was in Canada...I guess I rerouted one too many times on the inter webs...I even thought I asked when i called and made reservation :( Guess I didnt know what I was talking a boot...anyway its all good staying at a Days INN for 2 nights and its only 2 blocks away from the falls...sorry Jacob Hamilton Moore
(✿ ♥◡♥
Gluten Free Fry Dough - a delicious fritter cooked fresh and sprinkled with sugar, just like the real thing. Available at the Main Street Music and Arts Festival, Niagara Falls, NY this weekend, June 23rd and 24th to the Hyde Park Business Community Booth - made with Astoria Mills enriched gluten free dough. http://bit.ly/LgUB1i Awesome!
ಠ_ృ
I havent seen him play yet but Average of 9 steals during aau is crazy.. Alot of Division 1 coaches are gonna be upset they didnt hear about Jay Scarbrough of Niagara Falls NY he's in the 12th grade and basketball politics held him from playing High School Basketball ... Thank god for youtube and facebook
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
This Friday at True Future NightClub 1414 Main st. Niagara Falls,Ny!! Summer Time Fine!! We calling all sexy ladies out!!! This the party you been wating for NO RATCHETNESS!!!!!!
(´▽`)
Soon to leave the wonderful city of Niagara Falls, NY where neither words nor pictures will ever do justice, and head to chocolate central, usa. Yes, we are headed to Hershey, PA ;).
(.Y.)
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Just got back from Niagara Falls NY. Had a great vacation. Renewed our wedding vows for our 30th anniversary in a very nice ceremony.
No comments:
Post a Comment