◖|◔◡◉|◗
Wowww its a great honor..!!! Maestro's song will be part of the medley of music tracks to be used in the Olympics inaugural program...!!! http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/telugu/news-interviews/Ilayarajas-song-for-2012-London-Olympics/articleshow/14315434.cms
⍢
CANT WAIT TO SEE LEBRON, WADE, DURANT, AND WESTBROOK ALL ON THE SAME TEAM THIS SUMMER FOR THE OLYMPICS
#DREAM TEAM USA
☹
The last rubbish football team to win the Euro was Greece in 2004.... The year they hosted the Olympics!!
❤
Getting ready to hit the road, to Special Olympics. Next stop summer games what an awesome event.
◙‿◙
how bout them Miami heat (: they deff deserved it now its time for the olympics lol
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Yeah so proud of my son on his way to state special olympics in columbus GO BRENDEN !!!!!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
The Heat Win It All,Now It Is Time For The Olympics-Gold Medals?
(´▽`)
Today shall be fun, entertaining, and rewarding! I'll be at the Special Olympics!!
(✌゚∀゚)☞
is hating the IOC. This is a list of words businesses in London are not allowed to use this summer. Olympic, Olympics, Olympian, Paralymic, Paralympian, Paralympiad, Citius, Altius, Fortius, Faster, Higher, Stronger, Spirit in motion, Games, 2012, Two Thousand and Twelve, Twenty Twelve, Gold, Silver, Bronze, London, Medals, Sponsors and Summer. Therefore a sign outside the pub that read, "Who will win a Gold medal this summer at London 2012" would result in prosecution for five violations of the Olympic Protection Act.
(✿ כּ‗כּ
Bring on the Summer 2012 Olympics...#lovesports
ಠﭛಠ
In every P.E class, there's always that person who thinks they're in the Olympics!
Ӭ
Thought of the day: (special edition)
"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
Barak Hussein Obama,
"The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009
(Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)
(✿ σ_σ)
Swimming in the Quad Cities Senior Olympics tomorrow with my buddy Ruth Hurlburt. I guess I have reached the point where I have no choice but to own this "Senior"-thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment