Saturday, June 23, 2012

one time


(✿ ♥◡♥

Shelling peas and thinking about Nanny Cannon, how she used to shell two to my one. I used to compete against her, but not one time did I win...lol


(゚д゚)

This fight could be the last fight
No giving and no winning
One time could be the only time
Should we decide to end the misery http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d86Ii4Z25c


(✿ ☉‿⊙

I just learned how to drive a standard! And i didnt kill it one time! What!? Lol.:D


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

really aint noone downtown...lol the one time i decide to go down. there's a reason not to again


(´▽`)

TODAY IS MY C DAY AND I PLAN TOO DO IT BIG SO IF U KNOW ME HIT ME UP AND IF U DONT KNOW ME HIT ME UP LOL COME HANG WITH UR BOT ONE TIME


(◡‿◡ ✿)

GOOD NIGHT EVERY ONE TIME 2 SLEEP NOW THANKZ GBU ??


Ò,ó

I I am saying this one time I need some cock in my mouth n ass holla if u can do that to me


I had to go there for you one time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKisS1RcDw8&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...