Saturday, June 23, 2012

osbourne ms


(✿ σ_σ)

Check this out...... http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/18/12281791-lucky-for-jack-osbourne-ms-prognosis-better-than-its-ever-been?lite


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

poor wee jack osbourne...ms at the age of 26 :( :(


(✿ أ‿أ

The Jack Osbourne MS diagnosis is sad.


(✿(( ♥╭╮♥

okay--I wasn't going to comment -but all the celeb gossip shows are getting a little too ridiculous about Jack Osbourne's MS diagnosis. They keep saying how he's battling for his life or how his family is grieving!!! I didn't know that once you were told you have MS that equals you were dying instantly. The "media" has to realize yes MS is incurable,annoying and unpredictable but life's UNPREDICTABLE!!! Jack Osbourne him self said he is OK! Soo please media realize there are over 400,000 people with MS and each individual strives to continue living a "NORMAL" life. And I am one of those people!
So PLEASE stop with all the DRAMATICS!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...