Saturday, June 23, 2012

Parkersburg


(✿ ♥◡♥

Went to Parkersburg today to take Sarah to dentist. Was'nt a wasted trip I had to stop somewhere to. Glad to be home, I am not liking traveling anymore, I did'nt think i would ever get that way but when you have back pain and your legs go numb no fun riding. I seen fuel prices at 3.49 now if it would just make it to Spencer.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Ok everyone this was my Grandparents house and I thought who better to get the word out that my family is trying to sell this house than my Facebook friends! It`s an awesome house, and AWESOME neightbours on a lovely quiet street ;) Char http://www.coldwellbanker.com/property?countryId=1&propertyId=251715969&action=detail&brandType=CB#.T-S2A3UNkY8.facebook


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

TGIF,tgif...taking some stuff to camp to store in parkersburg, seeing the folks, getting some smitty dogs...then back here for a visit this afternoon and finish everything for loading the truck tomorow


(´▽`)

The YMCA of Parkersburg wants to provide your family with the best water safety programs available! Just a reminder, swim lesson registration begins this Sunday for Y-Members and Non-Members currently enrolled in swim lessons!!!


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Save a bundle by checking out Sunday’s Parkersburg News and Sentinel, this week it is filled with up to $146.25 in money saving coupons. Subscribe here http://bit.ly/nx0Mt8 to get them all - or pick up a copy at one of these locations - http://bit.ly/p4K4Us


(〽◝ ))✿)

Check out this young couple i just met walking in Parkersburg on joshwalksamerica.com he carries cross which is what caught my attention. They began in state of Del and are walking to Ca spreading the gospel. Look like models at least 21but no older. Check it out!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...