Thursday, June 21, 2012

perth


ಠ , ಥ

Really getting sick of long days working in Perth
I just have to keep telling myself 2 1/2 weeks to go and then 3 months off
Busy few weeks though, have about 350-400 hrs of work to do between 2 of us, Maths don't quite work for me though


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

With just over a week to go from my Perth departure I think the reality of all this is finally hitting me. So many things going through my head these days. Its time to make the most of the time left with everyone in Perth :)


(´▽`)

Dear ClubWOA members who are going for the WOA Downunder Perth Trip, more updates sent to your email inbox. Pls check!^^
Cheers
http://www.wingsoverasia.com/event/102


(✌゚∀゚)☞

2 weeks until we leave for Perth. Yesterday I hit the gym twice which was pretty good, can´t wait to start playing soccer again!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Even though I'm not a big fan of snoop anymore if does another concert in Perth he betta be doing this coz even in the 4 minutes he was on he made every rapper I've seen live piss and it's the Only reason I'll b goin to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y&sns=fb


(✿ σ_σ)

I am in Perth airport now. I finally arrived!!!!!!!! But What the hell is this? It's too cold outdoor. I should stay here alone.. I wanna go home.. Get me out of here..


Well here we are back in Perth, just thanking all our friends and family for a great holiday over in UK and France


◙‿◙

Well Perth, it's been amazing! Met some amazing people! But unfortunately the road has come to an end! May all your days be wonderful!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Feeling sad after our skype session with The Perth Dearloves, MISSING them all so much! Love yous :( xx


ּ_בּ

comment if you think i should move to perth with my brother boy or like if i should stay in ballarat...this will be interesting!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

i'm in Perth. Man is this place great. The place is so clean


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Anybody driving From espi to perth this friday :)


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Any one know of any Haunted places in Perth or WA??


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...