Saturday, June 23, 2012

phones 4 you


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I found this using 'Uplifting Psalms Daily' for Android phones!

"You have filled my heart with joy":

6 There are many who say, 'Who will show us some good? Lift up the light of your face upon us, O LORD!'
7 You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound.
8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. (Psalm 4 : 6 - 8 - ESV)

Find out more:
http://www.roboticode.co.uk


(.Y.)

I found this using 'Uplifting Psalms Daily' for Android phones!

"You are a shield around me":

1 O LORD, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me;
2 many are saying of my soul, there is no salvation for him in God. Selah
3 But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4 I cried aloud to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy hill. Selah (Psalms 3 : 1 - 4 - ESV)

Find out more:
http://www.roboticode.co.uk http://www.roboticode.co.uk/


( Y )

I found this using 'Uplifting Psalms' for Android phones!

"You are a shield around me":

1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah (Psalms 3 : 1 - 4 - KJV)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...