Thursday, June 21, 2012

prometheus review


Just back from Prometheus. Review proving; will likely be uploading it tomorrow.


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

The Antwiler Bros take Prometheus down a few pegs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_jYwfgvMWw


^̮^

Going to the movies this weekend? Watch our Prometheus review first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5yAxB6s3TY&feature=share


טּ_טּ

PROMETHEUS review coming soon to the loverozone.blogspot.com


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

my Prometheus review: this movie is FUCKED UP.

But I actually like it better the more I think/read about it.


(•̪●)

Prometheus review, two words... Don't bother


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Were you as disappointed in Prometheus as I was? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrji3r_prometheus-review-disappointment-distilled-30-years_shortfilms


B™

Prometheus review: Never takes off.


◎ܫ◎

PROMETHEUS review - visually stunning, well worth seeing, fun, cool...on the downside: huge, gaping holes in character behavior and motivation, plot and that old horror movie deal of "Wow - all this weird shit's been happening...hey, there's a funny noise behind this scary door...let's go check it outAAAIIIIEEE! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Also - why is 3D so dark?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Did Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" fill you with as many questions about the universe (well, their universe) as it did for me? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrji3r_prometheus-review-disappointment-distilled-30-years_shortfilms


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

"Prometheus" Review PSA: I got several pages into an in-depth "Prometheus" review--the first I've been inspired to write in more than a year--and while there was a ton in that film to like (and even gushingly love), the more I thought about it and examined it in writing, the more problems I realized I had with it--to the point where I could find neither the desire nor the willpower to finish the review. It is one of the most beautifully made and completely immersive films I've seen in a very, very long time. But on closer inspection, the narrative is dismally lazy--offensively, willfully so--and it's not even remotely as intelligent or philosophical as it pretends to be.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...