❤
I wanted to play some PS3 games tonight but we don't have any..... If anyone has some that we could borrow for a little while, I'd really appriciate it. I would love to play Little Big Planet.... Just let me know
◙‿◙
Just in the house having a cookout with my families eat some food & play ps3 games yea buddy
♥‿♥
If anbody has any dc or marvel ps3 games I wud love to borrow them I'm a comic freak and what!!!
◕‿‿◕。
I I I I I I ah yeah iiii think i ....... yep i just had an idea i want to sell my ps3 games stereo and all other stuff that is in a way getting in my way
(•̪●)
who wants to buy Ps3 games skate 3,fifa 11,black ops for 20 euro?there brand new
ಠ_ಠ
Is to darn busy to be indoors playing my ps3 games or watching t.v.
σ_σ
PS2 and PS3 games for SALE ! Please help me out post and share, thanks. ~D~ Mat
ಠﭛಠ
Im looking for ps3 games to buy cheat i want to no what kind and how much is for a friend
(ʘ‿ʘ)
good song and one of my favorite ps3 games

Ծ_Ծ
need to sell them http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=390226134&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social+Media&utm_campaign=Post+To+Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment