Thursday, June 21, 2012

the queen


ಠ¿ಠi

Americans Jeff & Jim are Siamese twins joined at the hip. They walked into a bar in

New York & ordered a couple of beers. Barman served them and asked

You guys been on vacation yet?

We're off to England next week said Jeff. We go every year.

Barman said England's great, the culture, history, the Queen.

Jeff replied We don't go for that, it's the only chance Jim gets to drive the car.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Went to watch snow white and the huntsman with le boyfriend, Saleel Saptarshi, Ferougg Khaliq, Jimena Vallejo, Emily and the cunis! It was a total failthough I was on the queen's side the whole time! Snow white was looking all raggedy all the time and she wasn't even fierce enough to me! I was actually sad the queen died!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I'm The Queen And You're The King Of Heart
Haha .. King And Queen Of Heart .
Ang Ganda Ng Song Na Yan :)
Triiip Walang Magawa Eh .
- ericka marie :"> (Jhabea Irisses)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...