٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Sen Casey, our PA rep, is so arrogant that he continues to lean towards Obama anti-American agenda. They are debating the coal energy bill (not sure of the Sen bill #) on Wed. They are voting Wed. to place more burdensome taxes to shut them down. Guess which state will loose positve cash flow and job growth?--Pennsylvania. Check it out!!!! Casey continues to fly under the radar. Vote Tom Smith for Pa growth!!!
❤
Every day I read about what God is doing or has done in the neighborhoods! Matter of fact, he is doing something right now and some of us didn't see it coming! Blessings on top of blessings! From a new car to medical miracles that all I can say is: BUT GOD! A blessing is never too small or too big to get your praise on! You're amongst the land of living this afternoon so that's a blessing within itself! I rejoice and shout right along with my neighbors because for some, it's been a long time coming. He's in their neighborhood, mine is on the radar! Waiting patiently and rejoice for what he has already done! Happy Tantalizing Tuesday and remember to GO GET IT!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
to all my breeder friends and to all conscientious dog owners - please read and sign. there are so many holes in this that it will very easy for the back yard breeder who doesn't know what they are breeding and the PUPPY MILLS to fall out of the radar and all responsible breeders will be scrutinized. please help! http://www.akc.org/petition
ಠﭛಠ
Its like these bitches got BlackFace radar errytime I get ny L's n I's togetha they burbing me regularly...but I can ride dirty foe yrs w/o even getting looked at...fuck DWBlackfaced
☂
LAMBORGHINI, MURCI. http://rapradar.com/2012/06/19/breaks-turn-up-the-bass/
(✿ σ_σ)
time to go off the radar for abit. deleting facebook, twitter and possibly bbm. need me? text me.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
There is dark clouds on the west of where im from but none on the internet radar, freaky. Writing :-)))
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Radar is so very attachet to me... Driving to Bellevue today is going to devistate him :(
(✿ أ‿أ
have to stay inside today http://www.weather.com/
(´▽`)
See that dot where the radar station is?? Might as well be me. http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=DTX&product=NCR&overlay=11101111&loop=yes
Ӭ ✿
Well we are settled at Sharon Atkinson aka nanna Sherri's after the burial. I heard of a great hero today, one that went under the radar. He was called the "Chosin Few" a marine who survived the battle at Chosin reservoir in korean war. RIP Harold WiLliam Ours
No comments:
Post a Comment