Sunday, June 24, 2012

radio shack


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Just purchased the new iPhone 4GS from Radio Shack on their buy back program. If you don't know... they are selling the 4S 16G for $149.95 and if you trade in your cell phone & charger (no matter the carrier) depending on the condition they will give you the money value in store credit. My cost today... a whooping $13 and that is ONLY because I left my charger at home! Every Radio Shack is doing it... it doesnt matter what type of phone you have nor the type you are trying to get. Take it there before you upgrade with your carrier. Happy Savings! :-)


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

My dad prepared me for the future with radio shack. No matter what I'll make my racks. I'm hungry so this is just a snack. Tony Stewart on the track. We winning and that's a fact. I got skills so next comes the stacks. They elect me President Barracks. UNCZAM2012


(✿ σ_σ)

I went to Radio Shack yesterday & we got on the suject of phones. They said that if u buy a tracphone from there u get lifetime double minutes. Each time u buy minutes for your phone it automatically puts double in. I don't need one, but my question is this... is this 4 real? Has anyone tried it?


(´▽`)

My guitar cable crapped out. Went to the Radio Shack and got a pretty good replacement. Now I'm back to make'n bloody bombastic bletcherous buzz'n banshee blarney.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

is there anybody who wants to dance hula for kumu rich pedrina at the mall on tuesdays 4 pm to 8 pm next to radio shack in the empty space if any of my friends want to dance please let me know a very nice teacher and we need more dancers so let me know again thanks


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Fireeee, I recorded this whole song on a BROKEN radio shack mic lol, still sounds great tho lol, who'd have though I could make dat ghetto duct taped mic sound so good


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...