Sunday, June 24, 2012

radio shack


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

radio shack or wally world. They do not cost much and can hook up in a couple minutes


I'm having my toes done. Yay. It feels so good. About to get my nails done too. At the nail salon by radio shack.


◙‿◙

Radio shack on lions robbed today..haha


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

So got the job at Radio Shack (: Say hello to your new Sales Associate .


(✿ ♥◡♥

Home......with my guys.....watching "Act of Valor" on DirecTv. Thankful for good family and friends! Also thankful to have a good job with a great boss! And although I left my phone charger in J'ville, I am thankful 4 Radio Shack and universal chargers! God is good.....have a blessed afternoon! xoxoxo


(✿ ☉‿⊙

ugh stupid radio shack! you charged me 4 times for that transaction today! yes, clearly "no receipt, no charge" is how it's run. These better be just ghost charges!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...