Thursday, June 21, 2012

Raleigh-Durham


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I am headed to the East Coast with The Authentic Man Program (http://www.authenticmanprogram.com/).
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina on July 20th - July 23rd. There a still a couple spots available - if you are interested in attending the course contact me for more information.


Ӭ

Carolina Crown alumni! Anyone living in the Raleigh/Durham area...

I'm playing with Mingo Fishtrap tonight at the Lincoln Theater. Come or and hear some great live music!!

If we marched together, or even if we didn't, come say hi.


(✿ ♥◡♥

Happy Monday!!! Another beautiful and blessed day for education. Hairy Day's Salon Raleigh/Durham NC. DE Strengthening Therapy System. #letsgetit


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Any of my Raleigh-Durham friends in the market for some never-actually-used nursery furniture? (Crib, changing table, dresser, etc.) I have orders to disassemble and sell stuff off.


(╯°□°)╯

If you know of a recent college graduate (in a science, math or technology field) that is looking for work in the Raleigh-Durham area, please have them contact me.


Ò,ó

Why the fuck is the raleigh/durham area not showing @artofrap Friday...I absolutely have to see this movie. Phone calls will be made 2morrow


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Coming back after a week in Raleigh/Durham for work....the UNC campus is beautiful..oldest public university in the US.


(゚д゚))✿)

Great news from our friends up at Rutba House in Raleigh-Durham. Excited about the upcoming festival! http://shar.es/sWEYm


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Maresa just told the taxi driver in NANTUCKET we were going to the downtown sports bar, Raleigh/Durham. Sighhhhhh. Haha.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Boysiimen Mc Raleigh-Durham is having their 2nd year annual dance Saturday night June 16th!


Ahhhhhhh....that was a good night's sleep! Now, what kind of hijinx can my girls and I cause in Raleigh/Durham?


Having a GREAT time in the Raleigh-Durham area! Shopping, Food, Entertainment........Loving it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...