Thursday, June 21, 2012

rangers


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Thanks to (@)FOX Sports San Diego for donating over 40 tickets to our military families for tonight’s Padres vs. Rangers game! Contact us at 619-235-6503 to reserve your tickets. In addition, they’ll be honoring your loved ones on and leading up to their July 4th Padres broadcast! Just submit a photo and a dedication at http://www.foxsportssandiego.com/forthetroops.
***Will repost when tickets are all gone****


I agree with Kilmarnock supporters chairman Sandy Armour. Rangers newco, SHUD NOTbe allowed re-entry to the SPL, they shud be punished, and relegated. I feel sure, ANY OTHER TEAM, such as KAillie, or Motherwell, etc, wud get relegated. So, why shud it be different for the old firm?


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

I got 2 emails within 3 minutes, one from the Rangers to vote for Kinsler for 2nd place allstars to keep him in 1st place. The other email came from the Yankees to vote for Cano for 2nd place to get him to first place. The teams even compete with emails.


To Larry Allen, Eric Heins, David Glenn Swor, and all my other Northern CA peeps, for the next three days I just can't be nice and root for your Giants. That 's only if they are playing the Rangers, or, ok, the Skankees or the Red Sox. Go Halos! Go Torii! Go Trumbo! Go Trout! GO ANGELS!!!


◙‿◙

Could we - if anybody's got time - sort out a separate Facebook for everyone wanting to chip in with their advice for Celtic and Rangers. I think it'd be good for the clubs and good for those of us who don't care!


Ӭ ✿

What's going on in Sidtuckey Oh? There is a standoff at the Country Hearth Inn and Suites, Swat team, Rangers standing around the perimeter with M-16's!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Waching power rangers with shadow I like this show now thanks to my ex I wach it a lot when its on wish my ex wood wach with me I miss him some times .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...