Saturday, June 23, 2012

reviews prometheus


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I decided to review the movie Prometheus, which was kinda hard to do looking through my fingers! LOL!

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE6yvlWntQw&feature=g-upl


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Did you miss the Full Page Bleed last night? Shame on you! But hey you can read it here right now..Only at eXpertComics.com. Dave reviews Prometheus! and adds some Shue. http://www.expertcomics.com/Blog/2012/06/fpb-episode-39-a-night-at-the-movies-with-expertcomics-prometheus/


(´▽`)

Geologist blogger George Hrab reviews Prometheus. He hits every point I did and THEN some. I did not even scratch the surface of the absurdity of this movie.


ಠ_ಠ

Taylor Hummell here are my exact thoughts on prometheus given by a bum (he's really an internet reviewer. watch both of the videos) http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews/35567-bum-reviews-prometheus


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Check out my Prometheus review at
http://movieswithmitch.squarespace.com/reviews/2012/6/11/prometheus-review.html?SSScrollPosition=313


My thoughts on Prometheus (with maybe a few spoilers): http://www.wonderproductions.info/details/movie-reviews-prometheus/


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I agree with Doug completely. It's still an awesome movie though. :) http://blip.tv/file/6178702


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Yup this review pretty much sums up my feelings on Prometheus.. http://youtu.be/Y_d5RKTBcMw


ಠﭛಠ

Steve Greydanus has a review of "Prometheus" with minor spoilers, although nothing I didn't infer from the trailers and familiarity with Alien. I'm getting a little anxious that this movie might have a little more gore than I'm comfortable with. http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/sdg-reviews-prometheus


ּ_בּ

A MUST SEE IN 3D (or any format for that matter) http://godcantfixdumb.blogspot.com/2012/06/prometheus.html?spref=fb


(•̪●)

You need to see this movie (preferably in 3D) http://godcantfixdumb.blogspot.com/2012/06/prometheus.html?spref=fb


◉_◉

My review of Prometheus! http://rrincorporated.blogspot.com/2012/06/prometheus.html


(゚д゚)

Jeff Sparrow reviews "Prometheus," and suddenly I'm not so sure I want to see it. I was abysmally disappointed with "Mission to Mars," for reasons quite similar to the ones Sparrow enumerates.

Sigh. http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/06/18/prometheus-the-tea-party-in-space/


〽◝

C. Bum A : "-then we found an answer to where life started !"
C. Bum B : "ooh ! i know that when a man and woman -"
C. Bum A : "nuuu ! before that !"
C. Bum B : "ooh ! i know that when a man and woman -"
C. Bum A : "nuuu ! before that !"
C. Bum B : "ooh ! i know that when a man and woman -"
C. Bum A : "nuuu ! before that !"

- Chester A. Bum, Bum Reviews Prometheus


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"When going to an alien world, don't open up anything that comes in a martini shaker."
XD Not the best, but still giggle-worthy. http://blip.tv/file/6178684


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...