❤
back home. Had a great time in Vegas and a even better one in Knob. My flight there was hectic thanks to screaming kids but slept peacefully on the KC to Vegas flight and the short hop Vegas to Sacramento. Kat helped Beth drive down to pick me up and as much fun as I had I was really glad to get home. Looking forward to Charlie coming down for a visit and hoping that Dave and Donna can make it sometime. I'm back to watching my Giants. Dick
◙‿◙
i had a great evening with my past mariachi buddies...Marguerite, Marguerite mother in law, Anna Maria, Claudia, Randy!! It was good having drinks and catching up!! I hope we can get Dorothy to have a Mariachi Cali renunion dinner at her spot Sacramento! Ill chip in for the tequila! The bartender did a good job with our drinks!! Very generous!! I miss playing with u all and love you all!! I have great mariachi amigos!
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Team Yemaso and Team Lloyd Irvin black belt in the top 10!!!! I am currently ranked #8 in the world but WON'T STOP THERE!!!!
More medals coming and we are taking OVER!!!!
Eliot Kelly ranks 11 in the world as well!!!!! NO ONE IS DOING THIS IN SACRAMENTO!!!!! Come train with some of the best in the WORLD
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
http://www.worldofjiujitsu.com/blue-brown-rankings#!__black-belt-rankings/vstc4=masters
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
we had a great time in Sacramento visiting family. We broke down at the grape vine and my smart husband and son fixed the problem enough to get us home without a huge fix it bill.God is good.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Peb Hmoob, help support our fellow Hmong gal to become a Kings' Dancer even if you're not a Kings' fans. Pass on the word :)
http://www.nba.com/kings/sacramento-kings-dancers-2012-finalists-brittney-fresno-ca
No comments:
Post a Comment