◖|◔◡◉|◗
To many good things to put in a status but here it goes.....good weights session this morning, busy day at work, more work on the tattoo done and holiday confirmed for begining of July .........oh yeah and just ordered the new samsung galaxy 3 as my upgrade was due...... good times :)
(✿ σ_σ)
blah too sleepy!!!! and im starting to feel cranky. i need to find coffee..... wonder if boss lady will make some for me? since she is the reason why im up now....hmmmmmm. also, im tired of seeing adds for the samsung galaxy 3. makes me want one. bt then i would have to stay with a more expensive provider. no.
❤
I hate my new phone!! Good thing I have friends at AT&T because I am trading it for the new Samsung galaxy 3 Thanks to este for showing me everything it can do!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Can't wait for my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone to arrive,I'm ready to throw this EVO out da window,won't hold a charge for nuffin SMH...
(✿ ♥◡♥
i will be one of the lucky ones that will not be waiting in line for the new samsung galaxy 3 on thursday i will already have mine. i pre-ordered it today. cant wait.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Man i wonder if the IPHONE 5 will be a good phone to get?
Like my choice would be between that or the Samsung Galaxy 3
(´▽`)
am on a watts app ting..holla if your wit it..you heeeaaard..am on the
samsung galaxy 3 hype mwaaad
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I love the samsung galaxy 3!! Thanks tmobile! Haha watch me complain in two days
❤
So im going to start saving up to get me a samsung galaxy 3 cuz they look awesome. and my phone now is a pos
◙‿◙
Amongst the doom & gloom circling me, i got a new phone! Samsung Galaxy 3 :)
☹
yea BOY .. ONE DAY AWAY FROM COPPIN MY SAMSUNG GALAXY 3 .. BEST PHONE ON THE PLANET .. CHEA
ಠﭛಠ
samsung galaxy 3 damn i dont know but that beast is mine
♥‿♥
At the samsung galaxy 3 unveil party :)
(.Y.)
uh. next phone,almost definitely the samsung galaxy 3.
◕‿‿◕。
mrn fb samsung galaxy 3 is out today i will be getting it soon
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
check this out! http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphone/android-os/GT-I5801DKAXSO#.T-GbhtXDGQU.facebook
(✿ σ_σ)
Samsung Galaxy 3 ooooo i want that!
☹
i should get the Samsung galaxy 3 just to see how it is but its htc till i die
ಠ_ಠ
Who wants to buy me the new Samsung galaxy 3
ּ_בּ
who has the new samsung galaxy 3?
Ӭ
I think I'm going to get that Samsung Galaxy 3!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment