ఠ_ఠ
To this day when I hear that song
I see you standin' there on that lawn
Discount shades, store bought tan,
Flip flops and cut off jeans
Somwhere between that setting sun
I'm on fire and born to run
You looked at me and I was done
Well, we're just getting started
When you think about me, do you think about 17
Do you think about my old jeep,
Think about the stars in the sky
Funny how a melody, sounds like a memory
Like a soundtrack to a July Saturday night
❤
cultivate the ability to love living/love people,love the sky under which you live,love god.the person who llove becomes enthusiastic,filled with the sparkle and joy of life,then allowit to overflow with meaning!hey iam inlove guys.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
This one's for you and me,
living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be
with my arms out wide, I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters ..
# Lighters
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Heavy thundering in Glasgow after a few sunny spells through out the day! Beautiful sounds of the sky calling out to take refuge and listen to the best recited words... nature
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
the weather wants to make its mind up the sun was splitting the sky an hour ago now its dull rainning and there just a wee rumble of thunder n flash of lightning cmon the sun oot ye come
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Great young man trying to make it in this difficult US/world economy. Supporting his efforts in trying to get his small business off the ground ! Go MAtt https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/vote/3742405-jmabram-voted-on-blue-sky-design-build#.T-Rx75PwaQ4.facebook
❤
“Fashion is not in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”....Coco Chanel
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
when u feeln like u just cant take it, and no matter wat u do they keep hatnn, left ya head up to the sky tell yaself i JUST GOTTA MAKE IT JUST GOT TA MAKE IT... STILL ON IT GOODMORNING
No comments:
Post a Comment