(〽◝ ))✿)
So you think it is primitive where you are! No Cable, No Internet, Cell service SUCKS. Now connected to internet with laptop card that is getting 2 bars but guess this is better than 2 soup cans and kite string.
☺
LOVE IS HARD IF YOU MAKE IT THAT WAY, BUT SO IS THE BED YOU LAY IN TOO, SO THINK BEFOR YOU MAKE YOUR BED AS WELL THINK BEFOR YOU MISS YOUR LOVE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE UP
Ӭ
and,,hmmm..we care..15 mins are up kiddo..i could use a co/host on my podcast kiddio..feel free..he looks like a girl in the pic...ERRR...give me kim k..or anyone but him..goodnight kids http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=738000&fb_ref=scptif&fb_source=other_multiline
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
So you think you can dance is the only show that makes me laugh, cry, love, and be angry all at the same time. UGHHH I LOVE DANCING!!!!!!!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
My mom always told me not to judge ppl. By there looks because that one person that you judge can Change your life for ever and you would miss that big window of happiness so think Before you miss that window
(╯°□°)╯
didnt get advertised but if you missed Battle of the Badges today, bbut I gave up pint 105 today, so think I will call it a day.
(•̪●)
This brah goes hard. Epic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTgg-709D4
(✿(( Ò,ó
Theres a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are so, think about that before you judge someone.
σ_σ
EVERYONE WITH A SMILE ON THERE FACE ISN'T YOUR FRIEND... SO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO AND SAY AROUND PEOPLE.. #SOUNDLESS
Ծ_Ծ
So you think your perfect, smh your no were near with that attitude.
Ӭ
so, you think you will live forever? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxoYqJDhxoY&feature=share
(╯°□°)╯
"So you think you're untouchable ? Word life this is basic thuganomics I'm untouchable, but I'm forcing you to feel me."
(◡‿◡ ✿)
"Alcohol" - The ultimate "think u can sing, headache, dehydration, drink spilling, charm killing, so you think you can dance" medicine... I do believe I overdosed on it last night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment