(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Anyone kindly thinking of getting me a birthday gift please can I have either money or vouchers 4 Sports Direct. I cannot have alcohol due 2 health. Thanks
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
interview on monday at sports direct in cambridge and then another interview at next in bury on tuesday :) hope it goes ok
(•̪●)
2 England tops at sports direct for £40 brand new red 3 lions one! Bargain!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
when you walk past sports direct in birmingham and see the game in a lonsdale top....pahahaha
(´▽`)
Has just bought the new long sleeved away England shirt from Sports Direct for £16.49
σ_σ
With the Poles on the telly I bet the Sports Direct shops are quiet tonight.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Thats Ste in a mood ..... England away tops sold out in Sports Direct .............
❤
anyone know if they still got plenty of england shirts on offer in jjb or sports direct??
Ծ_Ծ
Already had a result today-Sports Direct doing 2 England shirts for £40! Ta very much, I'll av some of that!
أ‿أ
Spurs to start the EPL against Newcastle at Sports Direct Arena (Away)
◙‿◙
Just applied for a job at Sports Direct, this could be interesting...
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I got the job at sports direct!!!!!!! So happy :) :) xx
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Did the commentator just refer to St James's Park?? I'm sure he meant to call it by its proper name - "The Sports Direct Arena"
(´▽`)
Think i should have had a spot carrying the Olympic torch. Walking past a group of young kids and one of them shouted "He works at Sports Direct!" Felt like a celebrity, only more famous!! Haha.
ಠ , ಥ
I got "SPORTS DIRECT" on the What Designer Shoe Are You ? quiz! http://apps.quizbone.com/portal/775929/1339893549?ref2=f_asp
No comments:
Post a Comment