(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
GoodMorning ! Just Getting Ready To Leave Springfield , To The mall :D Me&Issac&Lace, jose not talking me :/ watever... Text Me ❤ [:
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Just got a call from my Worcester buds... Wanting to know why I was not in Springfield this month. Long story, short: family comes first!
Ӭ ✿
Is going to a summer fete tomorrow for The Helen Rollason Cancer Care Centre in Springfield..its 10.30 - 2.30pm....
(.Y.)
competition on sunday is now indoors the address is
Kearsley academey
Springfield road
Bolton
BL4 8HY
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Me and Emilie will be in Springfield til Monday so leave us alone until then :p Leaving at 5 in the morning though so i guess you can contact us before then if you really need to.
©¿©¬
http://stateswithoutnations.blogspot.com/2012/06/ice-kidnaps-another-us-citizen-in.html
(✿ ♥◡♥
DJ SABRA will be playing the tunes TONIGHT Springfield Kilroys - meet me there! 8:30 PM!
☂
Element K live at The Springfield Inn tonight 10pm! We can't wait!
(✿ ☉‿⊙
I'm on my way Springfield to get on the train to south bend. here I come family and friends.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Some friends from Springfield, IL. These guys are rad! Give this video some hits! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlEtZDIRZow&feature=share
Ò,ó
Did I read this right? He is trying to pass laws in Springfield?Needs to keep his monkey ass in Chicago http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/13304283-418/emanuel-determined-to-preserve-city-gun-law-despite-judges-ruling.html#.T-Sc-G8p82U.facebook
(◡‿◡ ✿)
bye st. louis! springfield, i'll see you in 3 hours! now the problem of how to entertain myself while driving...lol
॓_॔
nil8 is playing june29th in springfield!!! who wants to go? i do!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvgKttPAgE&feature=share
❤
CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF SPRINGFIELD ON THE 28TH :) Seeeeeeeeya
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Might have a show in Springfield tomorrow. Will let everyone know as soon as I have al the details. :)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I paid $2.85 a gallon for gas at the Kroger in Springfield. Woo hoo!
(✿ σ_σ)
My granddaughter Brooke won the Vermilion county fair talent show Wendsday. you can watch her on You Tube " Brooke Chrisman-The Climb" She won some money and a chance to compete in Springfield. Yea BROOKE !! ( she's sooo cute...)
No comments:
Post a Comment