Thursday, June 21, 2012

spurs


ಠ_ృ

Wade isn't 'smaller' to Durant in my opinion. In fact I think that the thunder are very, very tiny compared to The Heat.

The Spurs would have done better versus The Heat than the thunder.

It would be cool and very funny if the Championship didn't return to The Oki Doki... and why is everyone wearing tee shirts out there? That's very College.


http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8066250/nba-playoffs-miami-heat-short-story


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

In 1999 there was an NBA lockout/strike when the games came back David Robinson and Tim Duncan and the rest of the Spurs won it all. The skeptics said there must be an asterisk on that championship This year they played less games but the chosen ones are in the finals. No talk of an asterisk.


Ӭ ✿

I Think
[]Your Funny
[]Your Cute
[]You Got Swagg
We Could be
[]Friends
[]Besties
[]Flirting Buddies
[]or i dont know you
Basketball rate:
[]Spurs-4
[]Knicks-6
[]Lakers-8
[]Celtics-9
[]M I A M I H E A T-OMFC
We Should:
[]Hang
[]Talk
[]Inbox
[]Text
LMS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤


(´▽`)

When u look around n count ur blessings, give thanks to God Almighty coz it could only have been Him-who gives, but amazingly doesn't share. Especially when itz got to do with d praise d@s due to Him. Wholly u've received, wholly give Him His due praise. It spurs Him to do more...have a wonderful week ahead!


Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time.
And I will give to you summer wine


ಠ~ಠ

2-1lead by miami... salamat sa miami pinayaman ako... tom. ulet ...the king attack the thunder... whhheew.. go go go heat... revenge for spurs... he he he


(✿ σ_σ)

Wishing I could take the pain away that my baby has dealt with these last few weeks. Heel spur's are no fun and hope to never experience that. Nurse Jaclyn to the rescue weeeee!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...