❤
GOOD MORNING ALL - Today is Tuesday, June 19thand it is BEAUTIFUL outside at 5:30am. I had to take hubby to work and I am about to start my day on wrapping things up for A SATURDAY NIGHT PARADE OF STARS - July 28th, 2012 6:30pm -9pm Pleasant Green Missionary Baptist Church. Please check Event Calender for more info or go to PG website, www.pgmbcstl.org for more info. http://www.pgmbcstl.org/
◙‿◙
i was at this game in st louis thid yr witm my dad week of my birthday what i did this yrfor bday ram chargers in st louis the date videio 101710 my birthday is 10 18 78 so thisd yr this was birthday present cool seein game like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vwATrejZ3c&feature=share
♥‿♥
Here, at long last are some pictures from the Aradhna and Revival School of the Arts concert on May 19th. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thedasslereffect/sets/72157630189440636/
◕‿‿◕。
The first successful parachute jump to be made from a moving airplane was made by Captain Berry at St. Louis, in 1912.........WOW I cant believe they put SUCCESSFUL LOL
כּ‗כּ
Jwell my daughter is on her way to st louis headed to paris
Ӭ
Everybody listen to KSHE 95 in St Louis............. tell me what you think?????
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
The Redhead and I are in St Louis to learn about Equine Nutrition. Today we tour Purina's Research Farm. Our own personal "field trip". No matter how old, or how successful, I always welcome the opportunity to learn & I want to share that spirit with her. Of course, I have to wake her up first...... ;-)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
"The picnic anyone can edit". St. Louis' is in Forest Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiknic
No comments:
Post a Comment