Sunday, June 24, 2012

state of illinois


。◕ ‿ ◕。

Just two more people and we are there. I am so happy about this really feel like when i first got laid lol...

This how you vote for me..
Instructions on how to be a blessing... READY?!
1)CLICK LINK BELOW,
2)CLICK LEARN MORE,
3)THEN CLICK LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK,
4)SEARCH UNDER BUSINESS NAME: A.D.E.D. WEAR INC, CITY: CHICAGO STATE: ILLINOIS HIT SEARCH
5)BUSINESS NAME AND PO BOX WILL COME UP, VERIFY AND CLICK VOTE!!
THAT IS ALL LESS THAN 2MIN OF YOUR TIME AND YOU CAN BE ON YOUR WAY TO BEING A BLESSING THANK YOU, YOUR TIME IS APPRECIATED...
www.missionsmallbusiness.com


☉‿⊙

Now they are raising the tax on squares a dollar. Word to the law makers stop punishing the poor and start taxing the rich. The government knew how addictive cigarettes where and still made them legal after millions of people are hooked on them the government wants to put a dollar tax on them to encourage us to quit. While at the same time this dollar tax goes to the State of Illinois. Sounds fishy to me.


After 38 years of marriage, I had to hunt for our marriage certificate to prove that Jim and I are married. I hope that the church certificate is acceptable. With the state of Illinois, who knows! I have to put Jim on my teacher's insurance which is $1,000 a month for the two of us until he can get Medicare. This is the biggest problem for anyone who retires early. Where is affordable health insurance???


(✿ σ_σ)

Alright ya'll its official I'm the last standing Ramos in the state of Illinois now just me and my cat holding down the fort. Brother flew out yesterday parents and sister drove out this morning. Now to watch over 2 cars, a house, a condo, an apartment and a kitty cat...I GOT THIS!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...