Saturday, June 23, 2012

sydney australia


©¿©¬

<<>
The researchers' findings suggest that many older adults with advanced chronic kidney disease are not adequately prepared for dialysis, and physicians may not adequate recognize clinically relevant kidney disease progression among their older patients. Assessments should become a priority, the authors write.
However, clinicians should not recommend long-term kidney dialysis too quickly, according to Bruce A. Cooper, MBBS, PhD, chief of renal medicine at Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia, who was not involved with the Alberta study.


ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL U MODELLING ASPIRANTS OUT THERE.WE ARE LOOKING OUT FOR FEMALE MODELS FOR A PHOTO SHOOT IN SYDNEY(AUSTRALIA). INTERESTED MODELS CAN INBOX ME SO I CUD DISCUSS DETAILS FURTHER. SO WHAT RU WAITIN FOR>>MSG ME IF U THINK U HAV IT IN U..:)>>>CHEERS


^̮^

Still LOVE these songs and the this Show, Zoo TV tour, Live from Sydney Australia, complete with belly dancer and all hahaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH8bnSQ8mR0&feature=share


One of the best African talents based in Sydney, Australia - His music is very unique n inspiring!! Just watch this performance n see fr urself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8zLpmQm_8U&feature=share


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Good Evening All From Sydney Australia How are you this friday Morning your time


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I will never forget what is was like to be in her presence, in this moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffNztumvtgU&feature=related


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

If you could travel to just one place.. Where would you go? I think I would go to Sydney, Australia..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...