(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Fun news, my brother is a celebrity. He will be signing autographs at the Laurens TD bank today aand tomorrow and next Thur. and Fri. also. He won awards in the Special Olympics recently in Columbia.... What special times for all that will be there....
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Happy National Aboriginal Day. Here is TD Bank's new report: Debunking Myths Surrounding Canada's Aboriginal Population.
http://munrofiles.blogspot.ca/
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Waiting for TD Bank to issue me a new card. Because I only had one piece of ID on me, they had to call my old branch in Wolseley, and I gotta wait however long that's going to take for them to call back. Pain in the ass.
(´▽`)
TD Bank Decision charging seniors*****Is that a reward program I should have? Ironically, SCOTIABANK has called me twice to congratulate ,and remind me that in 30 days...No More!!! seriously! not freedom 55 though haha like someone said.
(✿ σ_σ)
Today I went to the td bank and there was a sign about diversity day. Correct me but I thought it was made aboriginal day as a Canadian recognition to first nations people.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
TD Bank is outragous! They use to have free money orders and cashiers checks for their customers. Now they charge $5 and $8. The post office is only $1.10
(✌゚∀゚)☞
You may think it's hot outside today in Providence but wait until you see the dancing at the TD Bank Ballroom on Saturday night! Who's coming? http://vimeo.com/12778171
☹
House hunting today. Tired of waiting on a very poor communicating TD Bank.
⊙▃⊙
Joe Manzella, 39 of King Philip Rd charged with robbing TD bank today. Wonder if that was the Joe we went to school with...
ಠﭛಠ
1 adam 12 someone just robbed the td bank north on West Boylston St cops all over
(✿(( Ò,ó
Someone drive me to the TD bank
No comments:
Post a Comment