♥◡♥
Last weekend while watching golf on tv I was told that I look like Tiger Woods. I never really thought about it haha.
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Lol IF 'And In That Order' becomes the new phrase, I'm doing the Tiger Woods and change my Ethnic Orgin
(✿(( ♥╭╮♥
My Fellow Congressman and Soldier, Boxing Idol, Manny Pacquiao, is one of the World's highest paid Athletes paid more than Tiger woods and NBA's Most valuable player, Lebron James"..Go, Go, PINOYS!.. http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/06/19/12/mayweather-pacquiao-are-worlds-highest-paid-athletes
◉_◉
The World's 100 Highest-Paid Athletes - FORBES
1. Floyd Mayweather ($85 million)
2. Manny Pacquiao ($62 million)
3. Tiger Woods ($59.4 million)
4. Lebron James ($53 million)
5. Roger Federer ($52.7 million)
6. Kobe Bryant ($52.3 million)
7. Phil Mickelson ($47.8 million)
8. David Beckham ($46 million)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo ($42.5 million)
10. Peyton Manning ($42.4 million)
⍢
PS3 FO SALE WITH TIGER WOODS 2012 AND MW3 WIT THE MAP PACKS!! $250
⍣
The new tiger woods game is so unrealistic I haven't shagged anyone yet
כּ‗כּ
The World's Richest payed Athletes
1. Floyd Mayweather ($85 million)
2. Manny Pacquiao ($62 million)
3. Tiger Woods ($59.4 million)
4. Lebron James ($53 million)
5. Roger Federer ($52.7 million)
6. Kobe Bryant ($52.3 million)
7. Phil Mickelson ($47.8 million)
8. David Beckham ($46 million)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo ($42.5 million)
10. Peyton Manning ($42.4 million)
⍨
tOP 10 PAID Athletes: WHILE THE WORLD SUFFERS:(
1. Floyd Mayweather ($85 million)
2. Manny Pacquiao ($62 million)
3. Tiger Woods ($59.4 million)
4. Lebron James ($53 million)
5. Roger Federer ($52.7 million)
6. Kobe Bryant ($52.3 million)
7. Phil Mickelson ($47.8 million)
8. David Beckham ($46 million)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo ($42.5 million)
10. Peyton Manning ($42.4 million)
⍩
Tiger Woods knock out of top position to third http://news.yahoo.com/mayweather-tops-list-worlds-100-highest-paid-athletes-164158726--spt.html
No comments:
Post a Comment