Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tucson


Ӭ ✿

If Shelby was feeling any better, she would be impossible to live with! She is running around, killing her toys, hurling insults at the Airedales (c'mon, let's play .... what's the matter .. you are afraid of someone my size? What a bunch of sissies), ate breakfast with gusto (up to 1/2 bland / 1/2 normal), eliminated a normal looking pile, ran all the way around the yard (thankfully, she did not catch the lizard she chased ... hmmm, wonder if that could have been the source of her tummy troubles). We are now searching for her perfect home. http://www.adoptapet.com/pet7389307.html


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Yeah, she loved the gringo, my red hair and lingo...
That's all I needed to know, ha, ha.
I left, out of Tucson, with no destination in mind.
I was runnin' from trouble and the jail-term the Judge had in mind.
And the border meant freedom, a new life, romance,
And that's why I thought I should go,
And start my life over on the seashores of old Mexico.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/georgestrait/theseashoresofoldmexico.html


(✿ ♥◡♥

To all my Tucson, Benson, and surrounding area friends: I'm back in Arizona and would love to see your beautiful faces!!! Please call, text, telegram, morse code, carrier pidgeon....ANYTHING! :D LOVE!


(✿(( Ò,ó

Need a bundle of energy in your life? There's a little welsh girl in Tucson looking for a new home. She went through a bad bout and is back in the game now! This girl is terrier (aka terrorist) through and through and is going to make someone a great companion. Maybe it's you? http://www.adoptapet.com/pet7389307.html


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Yep...im facing that guy(Fredo) August 31st in Tucson Arizona. My biggest challenge yet. This could make me or break me. Im definitely going to be ready. Yall will see Mister Wilson go HAM that day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZhsPP0q1U


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...