Saturday, June 23, 2012

tv guide


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

What my feeble brain simply cannot grasp is why so many GOP/Tea Party supporters come from that bottom 80%?! They might as well pile everything they own in the front yard (if they have one) and burn it.

The top 20% I understand. They are the GOP's natural constituancy. The rest are just sleeping with the enemy, so to speak. Is self-defeating ignorance THAT prevalent in the US?!?! Have we become a nation of IDIOTS. Silly question! Look at the TV guide! http://on.msnbc.com/LELeac


◕‿‿◕。

Won a big one this week. This one feels really good.
http://us.generation-nt.com/etagz-inc-reaches-settlement-agreement-tv-guide-press-3621291.html


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I have the tv guide channel on becuase I like the music. Seriously thinking about getting a dance session up in this casa, but I am lacking a partner??? I'm going to get my heals and flamingo-ing dress on..


(✿(( Ò,ó

I don't know why i was so confussed today. I thought it was Friday. I was talking to someone about my Friday night event they told see you tomorrow. No wonder the TV guide didn't match the TV.


〽◝

Seminoles looking like crap. Wheres that TV guide? Maybe Home Shopping Network has a deal on ceramic dolls or something.


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Both BBC and ITV are showing me on the tv guide that their playing the football... BBC is 'The One Show' and ITV is 'Emmerdale' - Whats with that?! Which channel is the football on anyone?!


(✿(( ♥╭╮♥

Time Warner did it again...where could the tv guide channel be?? I really wish they would quit changing things without telling us :(


(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)

Not happy the tv guide says eastenders is on and it's flipping football . I've had enough now - why does it take over ?


(✿(( ◣д◢)

i HATE watching the tv guide to see what channel something is on and getting distracted...


(✿ ♥◡♥

Does anyone know if eastenders on tonight it says in the magazine but not on the tv guide HELP!!!


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Why is there no eastenders on bb3 my tv guide says it spose to be?? X


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...