⍢
Messi has won five La Liga titles and three Champions League titles. In 2012, Messi made UEFA Champions League history by becoming the first player to score five goals in one match, in a 7–1 win against Bayer Leverkusen.[6] With two goals in the next round against Milan, he matched José Altafini's record of 14 goals in a single Champions League season.[7] He also became the first player to top-score in four successive Champions League campaigns.[8][9] He set the world record for most goals scored in a season during the 2011–12 season, with 73 goals....Oh What a Messiah...I adore U great One
☹
in uefa champions league ronaldo and messi scored many goals but i scored only 7 and bring the cup for my club,coz i am TORRES... simple man but sometimes i am involve in bad BUSINESSES..........please support SPAIN in EURO 2012....................
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Still feel the shivers down my spine, still get the goosebumps, still get the tears. The night I became a Liverpool fan through and through. I am taking this to my grave. No matter what mood I am in, this match just lifts me up. Thank you Liverpool FC. Thank you very, very much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_0FIccUvM
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Breaking news..........uefa champions league trophy has been damaged by chelsea staff.........ho what a shameful act and its soo sad to hear to all chelsea fans arround the globe.
⍣
I LOVE THIS SONG! It'll always remind me of Nicaragua and my football obsessed host dad and brother. Goooooooooooooooooalll!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgomX3qD-iA
⍨
Watch the full first half of the Uefa Champions League... http://rutube.ru/tracks/5635852.html
No comments:
Post a Comment