♥◡♥
I had to share this again because it is really the most interesting think I have come across this week. This economic geographer argues that the wisdom currently in vogue regarding mass production and long-distance shipping of food is substantially in error. It is an interesting defense of the principle of the division of labor first elaborated extensively by Adam Smith over 200 years ago. http://will.illinois.edu/focus/interview/focus120619b/
◖|◔◡◉|◗
I feel pretty secure in the thought that those who deny the relevancy of the Bible as a historical document is blinded by their own hatred of religion or their own belief that they themselves are superior and above logical thinking... that being said, I still love them all the same, and they are entitled to their (God given) right to think and express their views and ideals. :)

⍢
Temps are down--good; mold is up--not so good. Had a great lunch with my dear old friend, Allen Byrd, and found it amazing what sending two students to University of Illinois costs. My life is quite simple compared to that of many people my age.
ಠ_ಠ
University of Illinois retiree uses police designation to cash in fat pension boost, rakes in big salary w/ foundation
http://shar.es/sjqHZ
❤
Kappa Delta Chi at the University of Illinois has gained chapter status! Beta Alpha ❤ (: Proud of all my sisters!
◙‿◙
House of PAIGN...Love this school I call home University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. #AirIllini
(✿ σ_σ)
Im about to compete at university of illinois. Hope i get out of this funk i have been in. Go marlins. Feeling confident.
©¿©¬
Why the Bible? Ravi Zacharias at the University of Illinois
(゚д゚)
University of Illinois WR signs to the best collection of receivers in the NFL http://prod.www.49ers.clubs.nfl.com/news/article-2/49ers-Sign-AJ-Jenkins/66b0db7c-1da3-450d-891a-6db6180fb212
No comments:
Post a Comment