Thursday, June 21, 2012

urban dictionary


(✿(( Ò,ó

i was called this (behind my back) by someone who said they loved me: a SLOB here's what it is: Urban Dictionary: slob
1) a female, girl 2) a fat or just plain unattractive female/girl.

DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT HURTS?!?!?!?!!?!! it KILLS..... I AM BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT....i am not PERFECT but I just wouldn't do this things in life to other people of which have been done to me....


©¿©¬

*Copied and pasted from a defintion in the urban dictionary*
Norman:
Sexiest Man Alive.
Girl 1: Who Is That Sexy Guy ?
Girl 2: Norman ❤


ಠ~ಠ

FYI I invented the hucklebuck its a signature move that i only told a few close friends about fink also created his own version despite what it says in the urban dictionary thats false !


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Meris - a supafly girl who is good at everything, including sewing, the guitar, and holding her liquor. Thank you urban dictionary ;) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meris


(✿ σ_σ)

That moment when you look up your name on urban dictionary and you're flattered and creeped out at the same time.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Reading all the definitions of your name on the Urban Dictionary. fucking lol ..


(´▽`)

I don't know about you but I looked up on my name on urban dictionary and is hilarious Lmfao


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Using urban dictionary when you dont understand what the Badmans are saying


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I Never Could Find The Right Word! http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d7MpD?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football


This is Tommy http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php?names=Thomas+


You know who you are, and gosh darnit Urban Dictionary, you're right on point

Facebook Philosopher:

An individual whose Facebook statuses are often chiched quotes such as "when in doubt, just take the next small step", "make peace with the past so it doesn't screw up the present", or "sometimes its hard to understand, but time tells truth." These give the impression that said Facebook user is wise, when in fact they are merely putting on airs.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...