Saturday, June 23, 2012

us bank


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE WHO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND US BANK ACCOUNT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT RAPID PTC THEY PAY YOU DAILY TO YOUR PAYPAL. THE MONEY TAKES A FEW DAYS TO PROCESS TO PAY PAL BUT IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT SO COME ON BOARD LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU THERE. HERE IS THE LINK CHECK IT OUT. http://www.rapidptc.com/index.php?refer=blessedwoman77 RAPID PTC PAYS YOU TO CLICK ADS ON THERE WEBSITE. CHECK IT OUT IN THE ABOVE WEBSITE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU THERE.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Personally, I don't like the secondary mortgage market. I signed a contract with bank A, yet bank B, who I never dealt with, buys the loan and now has control over it?

It's caused a hell of a lot of problems with my current mortage, with the payments increasing $100 over the past 5 years and having to deal with a bank (US Bank) that I would never have chosen had I had the choice due to policies such as not releasing homeowner insurance checks that were made out to ME by MY insurance company so I can fix damage to my house until they can inspect it. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/taking-liberties-unclear-foreclosure-process-kicks-colorado-woman-out-home/


(✿(( ‵Д′)╯

Do not use US Bank at the Von's on Gaffey! I made a cash deposit for my car payment and they are saying I am short $100.00 so pissed fricken thieves!!! I can count I know how much I deposited....grrrr


(´▽`)

About Cruise In time, Come on out behind US Bank on corner of Old Hwy and Sam Ridley 6 - 8, Sweet CeeCee's, Fiehouse Subs, Oscars, 5 guys, and Toots all there.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

In the US, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are among those marked down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18542691


ಠ_ಠ

us bank is anonying the shit out of me. let me view my funds you peice of shit bank


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Well I am screwed for the week. F**k US Bank!! I am so canceling tomorrow.


ಠ¿ಠi

Is what's in your wallet on this list? http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/blog/banking/2012/06/credit-card-complaint-usbank-wellsfargo.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...