Sunday, June 24, 2012

us map


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Help us map out Hapeville’s future by answering these and other questions online through a short survey. THANKS in advance for your participation!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PB3DF8Z

The City of Hapeville is currently creating a plan for economic development in our city, and we need the input of residents and business owners. What type of development would you like to see in your neighborhood? What types of businesses should we try to bring to our community? What do you love about living and/or working in Hapeville and what changes would you like to see?


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Was anyone on here alive in the 1940's??? Did you notice a scarcity of gas stations??Maybe there was a scarcity of drivers on the road.....aha......my teacher is trying to fool us by making us map/travel 1500 miles on a road trip from North to South....fool us or not, this is day 4 of map crazed!!!!!!!!


Hypothetical Tuesday: If you were made Chief Supreme Cartographer of the United States and given the power to redraw the lines anywhere on the US map, what states or territories would you combine, delete, make bigger, add? Would you redraw the whole thing or just parts?


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Watching a friend's plane move across the US map on flight tracker. Zach and I are awake and so excited! We cannot wait until they get back from Rwanda. It has been a long 2 weeks.


טּ_טּ

http://otrecocerto.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/the-us-map-according-to-michiganders/


ఠ_ఠ

Egads, I'm upgrading this from "What's Going Around" to "Captain Tripps."
I'll let you all know if I develop a penchant for faces or tasty, tasty braaaiiins, honest.
The Center for Disease Control map goes from "widespread flu" in Texas to not being updated for weeks now, how very odd.
Discu...
*koffkoffhack thunk*
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm


ಠ¿ಠi

Kristin: "Aw man, there on a Canada tour? What the f**k is that?"
Me: "Kristin, that'd be like an 8 hour trip."
"What are you talking about?"
"It's right above the US. Map it."
"I thought it was near California..."
"No Kristin, see, all that is Canada, except for that, we own Alaska."
"I-I thought Alaska was down here..they must of moved."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...