Thursday, June 21, 2012

us open 2012


Question: how does this guy, looking as he does, make it past security, and on camera ?? bye bye ' birdie. ' LOL. classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXErtWphrQ&feature=related


Classic. A drunken brit video bombs the U.S. Open trophy presentation haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXErtWphrQ&feature=share


Best Part of the golf tournment. lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXErtWphrQ


Crazy guy? I don't know... I would say he was acting more like a Loon... Ha Ha, Get it?? Zing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8DxmbopD80&feature=share


◙‿◙

Best moment in golf history! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mED4WAoYUb4&feature=share


And who says golf doesn't have a sense of humor?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCuLrILqzdk&feature=player_embedded


♥‿♥

This was hilarious video bombed!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXErtWphrQ&feature=share


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I saw this at the end of the US open yesterday, it was so fuuny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxL05QDll98


◉_◉

Matt Cluin doing the cu ca, cu ca http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxL05QDll98&feature=share


◕‿‿◕。

FUNNY AT THE U.S. OPEN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxL05QDll98&feature=share


(ʘ‿ʘ)

best part of the US Open! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXErtWphrQ&feature=share


(゚∀゚)☞

John Petersen's ace was ESPN's No. 1 "Play of the Weekend."

I'll remember ____________ as the most memorable part of this year's U.S. Open. (Fill in the Blank) http://www.golfchannel.com/media/live-from-us-open-olympic-club-061612-peterson-ace-13th-hole/


(╯°□°)╯

Ryan James Freeman this made me think of you... "Ca-KAW!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxL05QDll98


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...